So, how was last quarter of the financial year 2021 for you?
We were as busy as ever; over the last 3 months we recruited 7 new contributors, published 76 stories, 6 podcast episodes, and also built a standalone website for our ‘Startup West’ podcast, www.startupwest.com.au.
Now you simply go to StartupWest.com.au to hear all the 57 back episodes as well as this week’s latest episode, our 58th, with Erin Bell from Camp Connect.
Traffic to Startup News continues to rise and rise and rise: the June quarter saw traffic rise +18% from the March quarter, and +36% from last year’s June quarter. Our top day had 800+ unique visitors. 😎
Top (Most Read) 10 articles, June Qtr 2021
Of the 76 posted over the last 3 months, the most read articles were:
- Perth and Peel enter 3-day lockdown, 23 Apr
- BetterLabs invests $2.7M into WA startups, 9 Apr
- Foody Bags launch, 5 May
- Springtech rebrands to CorePlan, 29 Apr
- Envited launches out of Startup Weekend, 20 June
- Curtin Accelerate pitch night, 23 Apr
- 50 finalists for WAITTA Incite Awards, 24 May
- Team Sirius wins Perth BioDesign, 14 May
- How to set up your startup to tax success (RSM advice piece), 14 May
- Stop horse fractures before they happen (Telemed Vet), 6 May
Stay safe. Stay well.
Go #WA #Startups!
Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org for any of your stories, and events@… for any meetings to add to the calendar.