Since 2013, //Startup News has published a wealth of articles, over 600 in fact, on innovation and startups, to help readers like you, build and grow great ideas.
We know that’s a lot of information, so to help you find new knowledge and uncover some great innovation and startup articles, here is my hand picked list of 30 articles every startup founder should consider reading.
Early Stage Information
These five articles will give early stage startups, or founders-to-be new knowledge for their use in business;
- The Coder Factory On Why You Need To Learn To Code
- What You Need To Know As A Non Technical Startup Founder
- Ideas Are Worthless! Why Sharing Your Idea Isn’t A Problem.
- Sometimes, It’s Good To Be Careful
- 5 Signs It’s Time To Incorporate Your Startup
Startups aren’t all just tech and finance. These five articles will give you further lessons on taking the leap into startup life and business.
- 13 Lessons I Have Learnt Launching a Startup
- What Insurance Does Your Startup Need?
- The Trough of Despond – Startup Nightmares
- 10 Tips To Avoid the Start Up Bust Up
- A Simple Framework for Remote Project Management
Traction & Growth
Traction and growth are vital to your startup. Here’s a collection of seven startup articles we have previously published that may provide some unique insights.
- The Importance Of Traction For Your Startup.
- How To Win Clients When Nobody Knows You
- 8 local and free ways to promote your startup
- LinkedIn – A Waste of Time for Startups or Helping Grow Your Bottom Line?
- The Hard Soft Launch
- Page Design For Startups
- Digital Marketing for Growth: Lessons from WA Startups
Pitching Your Startup
If you ever decide to enter a competition, or pitch for funding, then your pitching skills will be put to the test. Here are three articles that may help you learn to perfect that pitch;
- What Two Years Of Pitching For Investment Has Taught Me
- Pitching Tips
- 99 Problems But A Pitch Aint One
Finance & Funding
Considering seeking outside funding, whether it be by angel investors, venture capitalists or government grants? These following 10 articles are sure to help navigate the finance maze;
Marcus Holmes has written a great series on funding;
- Funding Special: Overview
- Funding Special: Accelerators
- Funding Special: Investment Jargon
- Funding Special: Government Funding Schemes
- Funding Special: Angel Investors
- Funding Special: Venture Capital
Rafael Kimberly-Brown has written a great series about his foray into angel investing;
- Adventures of an Amateur Angel Pt I
- Adventures of an Amateur Angel Pt II
- Adventures of an Amateur Angel Pt III
- Adventures of an Amateur Angel Pt IV
So there we have it; 30 articles worth taking a look at, and expanding your startup knowledge. Want to get articles like this in your inbox every week? Sign up to our newsletter and keep learning more!