// x15 Ventures and Innovation Bay are looking for startups helping young Aussies get ahead…
Innovation Bay‘s declared mission is to support founders from idea to IPO and beyond.
Opportunities to build networks, gain expert advice and funding are often crucial for founders on their startup journey, which is the reason they have partnered with x15ventures to bring a new accelerator to Australia.
Xccelerate 2020 is described as a ‘fast-tracked program’ that will provide experienced tech startups with expert advice, views on how to leverage the strengths of Australia’s largest bank, and potential funding.
The program is looking for tech startups who can help younger Australians get ahead with innovative digital services and solutions that addresses one of the following points:
- Support positive financial habits to address daily money management;
- Offer new ways to live in your own home sooner; or
- Help casual, freelance and gig workers to thrive.
The program is delivered by the x15 team with guest experts from strategic partners Microsoft, KPMG, Square Peg Capital, and Zetta Venture Partners.
Xccelerate 2020 is a concentrated high impact program over two days in November, where a select group of entrants develop, refine and pitch their businesses for x15ventures funding and on-going support and benefits, including:
- Mentoring – targeted advice from leaders;
- Resources – access to expertise and global reach from strategic partners;
- Funding – seed and scale funding; and
- Networking – connect with people across the country and grow your network.
- 100% virtual;
- Xpress Pitch – shortlist applicants present to the x15ventures team;
- Xccelerate Community Days – event with Ask Me Anything (AMA) session, mentoring and presentations by x15ventures and partners;
- Xccelerate Pitch Night – finalists present to the x15ventures investment committee, with pre-recorded presentations and a live Q&A.
Innovation Bay and the x15 team also held an information session to answer questions on how to engage with x15ventures and what partnering with them can offer your startup.
You can watch the information session here:
APPLY HERE: www.coventured.co/programs/view/297
For any questions, feel free to reach out to the x15 team on email@example.com
MAIN IMAGE: Xccelerate 2020 banner (Supplied)