Roll up, roll up! The WA government is giving away $20K through its annual Innovation Vouchers Program. Applications close 11am Friday 29 March …
Fancy a nice $20,000 grant from the WA government? Applications are open NOW for the state government’s Innovation Vouchers Program (IVP), which is part of the New Industries Fund.
To seek more information, get yourself over to the New Industries website.
Applications close at 11am on Friday 29th March, and successful applicants will have access to the funds from July 1st 2019.
Eligible SMEs can be awarded up to $20,000 each, and need to match it with a co-investment in proportion of at least 20:80. In other words, you need at least $5K to match the $20K.
You can be undertaking R&D, project development, technology transfer & IP or commercialising support services. The $20K can be spent on accessing “professional skills, services or knowledge, enabling you to advance your idea or commercial activity in Western Australia.”
So, if you needed $20K to get that patent done, or some such, this could be perfect.
Applications are submitted online at the Innovation Vouchers website.
Be aware that this is highly competitive, and last year, from ~150 companies applied, 23 got the funds… so make sure you invest some time into this, and do the best application you can, if you decide to go for it.
These guys won the vouchers last year:
- Apetics – Battery powered peristaltic micro doser for winemaking
- Atom Minerals Pty Ltd – Precious metal recovery; Detoxification of contaminated mine sites
- AutiSense Pty Ltd – Dental detectives check: digital preventive oral healthcare platform
- Cadds Group Pty Ltd – Hydraulic drive shaft handler
- Custom Carbon Pty Ltd – Advanced manufacture of customised composite cycling shoes
- Dr CHill – Bougie and endrotracheal tube connector device
- EcoDrive AeroEngines Ltd – EcoDrive AeroEngine
- Electro.Aero Pty Ltd – Prototype ElectrDuct 115 propulsion systems for sustainable aviation
- Energon Pty Ltd – Solar farm combined with crypto mining operation
- Galvin Engineering – Safe-connect shower
- GENiUX – Geniux Go (Ggo)
- Healthregen Pty Ltd – Game-changing therapies for pandemic diabetes
- M3B Labs Pty Ltd – Disrupt the labour market for WA mums
- IQ Seven Actionable Intelligence Pty Ltd – independent website intelligence platform for small businesses
- iSOL8 Pty Ltd – ISOL8 isolator system
- Laconik – Spatial data to improve on-farm fertiliser decisions
- LIVEstock Pricing Pty Ltd
- Poach Pear – Artisan mushroom pate utilising secondary produce and fortified with B12
- ProofDB Pty Ltd – Global permanent vaccination record for companion and eventing animals, VetsDB
- Red Rust Contracting – Barbed wire fence strainers
- Salutem Analytics – Scan2Detect
- Syrinx Environmental Pty Ltd – Green Infrastructure Assessment Matrix (GIAM) Web Application
- Triphasic Cardiac Pump Pty Ltd – Trisphasic Cardiac Pump
… this year, it could be you.
Perhaps talk to someone who got them last year – one of those listed above – and find out what they felt about the program.