Talk of the town is our weekly post of links and tidbits that we hear about, but didn’t get time to write about.
- UberX Launches in Perth this week, new users $25 promo code UBERXPERTH
- A new tool to help startup founders and idea generators elevator pitch their concepts in 35 seconds or less to get feedback and advice, make relevant connections with potential partners, investors, or employees, and gain exposure for their ventures. Not from Perth, but worth a look.
- Also, not a tech startup, but it is like ICECREAM! With the weekend here, hunt this couple down for a cone or two. Chicho Gelato.
- Luke at Artlabs is doing some very creative work in trying to make a workable business model for art. Check out the new Creative Labs space and maybe go along to ArtLabs launch tonight.
- Everyone loves a soft toy, these Moody Dudes from Victoria Khoury are lovable, convertible Couch Potato cushions. They’re cute, but they’re moody! Check the Kickstarter campaign.
- We’ve spoken about Flat Attack before, “Flat Attack. A single unit emergency charger for Android and iPhone”. Now they have a crowdfuning campaign of their own. Help them out if you’d like longer battery time on your phone.
- Perth Games Festival tomorrow – go get your game on!
- Level 9 from out of Spacecubed is exceeding expectations – about to hit $30K of their $50K target after only 2 weeks
If you have something to tell us, fill out this super short form.