Lean Startup Bootcamp We’ve teamed up with muru-D to present a series of Lean Startup Bootcamps across various cities in Australia. These intense sessions are specifically targeted entrepreneurs, exploring problem solution fit. This is focused on the first moment of inception as we try to understand how we can solve an actual problem for a real customer with a specific solution. What will you learn?
- Practical knowledge in developing new products using lean startup approaches
- Creative approach to unlocking new innovative ideas
- Professional course content that can be applied to your business
- Disrupt: Find an opportunity
- Focus: Have impact
- Discover: Test your assumptions
- Loop: Iterate to success
- Pitch: The story of value
Who should attend?
- Product Managers
By the end of the two days, participants understand lean startup principles, have built and pivoted their business model, released a real product to customers (run an experiment) and pitched the business 3 times. Only 20 can take part in the event, taking place over 2 days over the next 6 months. You don’t have to have an establis hed business to apply, but coming with an idea or even an early stage platform will provide you with a good framework to participate in the course.