STARTUP NEWS EVENTS CALENDAR
These events are imported from Meetup and Eventbrite group pages. Please check links for up to date details.
- This event has passed.
Product Visioning and The Road to Development Readiness
2 September @ 7:30 am - 9:00 am
Interested in learning how you should structure your product vision and roadmap?
In this session, Tristan Senycia will take us through the lessons he’s learnt and a case study of what is involved in preparing for the design and development of Mango RV, a platform for renting Recreational Vehicles in the United States.
Tristan will explore:
– What they did for pre-design & development (Product Visioning)
– How to properly brief designers and developers
– How to assess the commercial viability of a startup
– Go-to-market & product development strategies
Whether you’re a product owner, product manager or startup founder, join us for this session if you want to become better at product management, learn what the professionals do at the very start of the product development journey, or learn about fire testing & validating ideas and product concepts,
About Tristan Senycia:
Tristan is an Independent Product Management Consultant who has taken several software ventures from ideation to commercial sales and beyond.
Key achievements have included:
– Founder of London Investable & Australis Apps, Co-Founder of the Vault Product Accelerator in London
– Alumni of the Accelerating Commercialisation programme in 2013/14
– Original founding team of YouTeam.io which graduated y-Combinator raised two venture rounds, a $5 million/year business
– Commercialisation and Pre-Seed / Seed Raise for Med-EZ Ltd
– Joint venture partner of Impellity Ltd’s ￡1 million scale-up accelerator in the Isle of Man
Linkedin Bio: https://www.linkedin.com/in/tristan-senycia/
So grab yourself a Voltage Espresso (across the road, through the glass doors, next to the Vietnamese place) and come and start the day inspired!
If you’d like to have your WA startup event automatically displaying on this calendar, please email email@example.com with your Meetup or Eventbrite group link.