Powered by: Tekkon Technologies
STARTUP NEWS EVENTS CALENDAR
These events are imported from Meetup and Eventbrite group pages. Please check links for up to date details.
- This event has passed.
WTF21: Blue Economy Summit
9 December, 2021 @ 10:00 am - 12:30 pm$27.50
State of the Blue Economy Forum 2021
Leading trends, innovation and collaboration for ocean industries
The State of the Blue Economy Forum convenes the top one hundred leaders and innovators from across marine industries, including research and conservation.
This is the premier annual event for discussing trends and collaborating towards the vision of WA being the leading ‘blue’ economy in the Indian Ocean, by 2030.
Participants benefit from a holistic overview, access to industry leaders and insights into the latest trends and technologies….all aligned with the them of growing our economy while conserving healthy ocean ecology.
The forum is a unique and opportunity to:
- have informed dialogue
- make valuable connections
- progress useful collaborations
- enjoy a great morning by the ocean!
The report from the 2020 Forum is available: https://bit.ly/fb_SotBE
- Networking & Welcome
- Panel & Q&A – State of sectors from peak representative bodies
- Morning Tea
- Panel & Q&A – Trends across industries from leading innovators
- Facilitated “fishbowl” dialogue sessions to develop propositions
- Plenary Panel & Q&A – Future focus we can align on with key proponents
- Close & Networking
If you’d like to have your WA startup event automatically displaying on this calendar, please email email@example.com your Meetup or Eventbrite group/events page links.