Powered by: Tekkon Technologies
STARTUP NEWS EVENTS CALENDAR
These events are imported from Meetup and Eventbrite group pages. Please check links for up to date details.
- This event has passed.
WTF21: West Tech Fest 2021 (Main Conference Day)
8 December, 2021 @ 8:00 am - 6:30 pm$125 – $175
CELEBRATING THE START-UP ECOSYSTEM & SHOWCASING INNOVATION, INVESTMENT AND ENTREPRENEURSHIP
Featuring an incredible line-up of speakers including global founders, investors, CEO’s and tech industry visionaries.
West Tech Fest – Wednesday 08 December, 2021
BEAUMONDE AT THE POINT
Affiliate Ticket – $125 + booking fee (Affiliate discount code for $125 tickets from $175 available through your affiliate organisation)
General Admission – $175 + booking fee
Your ticket includes all event sessions, arrival tea and coffee, lunch and after-party presented by City of Perth.
West Tech Fest 8:00am for 8:30am start
Post West Tech Fest networking event, presented by City of Perth 5:00pm – 6:30pm
West Tech Fest 2021 Key Speakers
- Sam Kroonenburg, CEO & Founder of A Cloud Guru
- Bill Tai, Silicon Valley Venture Capitalist and Angel Investor
- Leigh Travers, CEO and founder of Binance Australia
- Jason Crusan, Vice President Technology at Woodside Energy
- Ruth Hatherly, CEO and Founder of MoneyCatcha
- Stephen Cornish, Managing Director & Co-Founder of Pentanet
- Tracey Plowman, COO of Bamboo
- David Weir, CEO and Co-Founder of Radium Capital
- Georgia McDonald, Alice Anderson Fund and COO of LaunchVic
- Kirsty Packer, Head of Investment (WA), Department for International Trade
- Adam Schoff, CEO & Founder of ACT Media Ventures
- Michelle Deaker, Managing Partner of OneVentures
- Tom Humphrey, Principal of Blackbird Ventures
- Adrian Peterson, Co-Founder of After Work Ventures
Event program, speakers and further details will be released soon.
If you’d like to have your WA startup event automatically displaying on this calendar, please email email@example.com your Meetup or Eventbrite group/events page links.