Powered by: Tekkon Technologies
STARTUP NEWS EVENTS CALENDAR
These events are imported from Meetup and Eventbrite group pages. Please check links for up to date details.
- This event has passed.
WADSIH – Insight Upskilling: Power BI Fundamentals
5 August @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Insight‘s Power BI Fundamentals training is perfect for anyone looking to grow their Microsoft Power BI capabilities.
Led by Insight’s experienced Business Intelligence consultants, this training will provide users with the skills they need to build end-to-end interactive reporting solutions in Power BI.
Attendees will be exposed to all of the capabilities of Power BI Desktop ranging from connecting to data sources, transforming and cleansing data, creating visualisations and finally publishing of content to Power BI.
Key learning objectives:
- Intro to data exploration and discovery
- Overview of Power Query within Power BI Desktop
- Data modelling in Power BI Desktop
- Intro to DAX functions
- Date dimension tables
- Data Visualisation
- Content publishing and management
8.30am: Arrival and workshop setup
9.00 – 12.00pm: Workshop session
12.00 – 1.00pm: Catered lunch provided
1.00 – 4.00pm: Workshop session
4.00pm: Session Ends
This training is provided free of charge thanks to our Upskilling Partner, Insight. The $10 ticket fee will go towards catering costs.
- The safety of our guests, visitors and staff is our highest priority.
- Curtin encourages mask wearing in indoor spaces especially if distancing is not possible.
- Please do not attend the event if you feel unwell or are displaying flu-like symptoms.
If you’d like to have your WA startup event automatically displaying on this calendar, please email firstname.lastname@example.org your Meetup or Eventbrite group/events page links.