Powered by: Tekkon Technologies
STARTUP NEWS EVENTS CALENDAR
These events are imported from Meetup and Eventbrite group pages. Please check links for up to date details.
- This event has passed.
WA Health Hackathon 2022 Launch Event
8 August @ 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Join us alongside health innovation experts as we kick off WA Health Hackathon Week.
We’ll be joined by a range of industry experts who will share their journeys and discuss the technologies, opportunities and challenges around innovating in healthcare.
NOTE: Registrations have already closed for Hackathon participation. No new participants can join at the launch event.
12.00: Welcome and Overview – Alex Jenkins, Director, WA Data Science Innovation Hub
12.05: Opening Address, Hon. Stephen Dawson MLC
12.10: Bachir Awad, Head of Health, AWS
12.20: Panel Discussion: Innovating in Healthcare
- Alex Jenkins, WADSIH (Panel Facilitator)
- Nicholas Buckley, Co-Founder, VeinTech
- Dr Julian Flack, CTO, Artrya
- Dr Sarah Doyle, Founder, What the Doctor Said
- Dr Marcus Tan, CEO & Medical Director, Health Engine
12.50: Audience Q&A
1.00: Hackathon Overview, Ivana Deng, Program Manager, WA Data Science Innovation Hub
1.05: Lunch & Networking
2.00: Event Closes
Please note that photographs and footage will be taken throughout the event. These will be used by WADSIH for marketing and publicity in our publications, on our website and in social media or other third party publications. Please contact the event organiser if you have any concerns or if you wish to be exempted from this activity.
COVID-19 Restrictions & Requirements
• The safety of our guests, visitors and staff is our highest priority.
• Curtin University encourages mask wearing in indoor spaces especially if distancing is not possible.
• Please do not attend the event if you feel unwell or are displaying flu-like symptoms.
If you’d like to have your WA startup event automatically displaying on this calendar, please email email@example.com your Meetup or Eventbrite group/events page links.