** PLEASE CHECK DETAILS CAREFULLY – SOME OF THESE ARE NOW IN PERSON EVENTS, SOME ARE STILL ONLINE AND ON ZOOM. **
~~ ~~ ~~
- This event has passed.
Going Global. An expert panel…
16 October, 2019 @ 7:30 am - 9:00 am
Taking your business overseas is a common milestone for most Perth startups. Whether it’s engaging your first enterprise customer in Singapore, opening your first sales office in the US or relocating your company to the UK, the challenges and pitfalls are everywhere.
In order to help you navigate both the known unknowns and unknown unknowns, startup support firm Scale Partners have assembled an all-star panel to share their successes and failures in this space.
Expect to hear about:
– Hiring and managing talent remotely.
– Extending an Aussie Employee Share Scheme (ESS) to overseas employees.
– When to register your entity in another jurisdiction.
– Grants to support you.
– Trademark and patent strategy.
– Reducing forex losses.
– How to structure your corporate entities.
If you’d like to have your WA startup event showing on this calendar, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with all the information, including booking details (e.g. Eventbrite link).