All startup events on this Calendar are free, in Perth (unless otherwise stated) and correct at time of publishing… but please check links for full details, as things may have changed.
- This event has passed.
Masterclass: Growing revenue and impact in Creative industries
30 October @ 1:30 pm - 5:00 pm$75 – $225
Does your work have potential for greater impact, scale and revenue? What is your strategy and action plan for actually making this happen?
Join this Masterclass to scale your impact and grow earnings from your creativity. Shana Dressler, our workshop facilitator, has dedicated the last 10 years of her career to empowering creative professionals, entrepreneurs, and social change leaders to launch businesses and projects, build hardware and software products and create impact at scale.
This Masterclass is focused on organisations in the creative, arts, design and social sectors. Both for-profit, profit-for-purpose and non-profits in these areas face specific challenges. Shana will help you develop smart strategies and actionable plans drawing on her international experience and deep insights.
In this Masterclass, you will learn about:
- The role of creativity in the future of work, and across industries
- Cases of success and failure in scaling creative and social innovations
- Mindset shifts necessary to go from: employee to founder, charity to scaleable social venture, designer to entrepreneur
- How to analyse the fit of your innovation with competitors and customers
- Principles and strategies for scaling your impact
- Selecting and sequencing specific actions to take your scaleable venture forward
If you'd like to have your WA startup event showing on this calendar, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with all the information, including booking details (e.g. Eventbrite link).