All startup events on this Calendar are free, in Perth (unless otherwise stated) and correct at time of publishing… but please check links for full details, as things may have changed.
- This event has passed.
Introduction to Intellectual Property ($20)
19 February @ 9:30 am - 1:30 pm$20
Intellectual Property (IP) can present a number of issues for small business owners, especially if you don’t know what to look out for. This workshop will focus on commercial IP issues that you are likely to come across in the day-to-day running of your business.
This is an interactive session will provide you with an opportunity to ask questions and share experiences. A number of real-life scenarios will also be used to demonstrate common IP issues faced by business owners.
This workshop covers
- What IP is and why it’s important
- Using trade marks to protecting your business and product names
- Securing your IP
- Managing business agreements that include IP
- IP strategy and management, including how to make the most of your IP
This workshop is for people:
- who are ready to launch a business or new product to market;
- who are business owners interested in gaining more knowledge and clarification of IP.
If you'd like to have your WA startup event showing on this calendar, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with all the information, including booking details (e.g. Eventbrite link).