All startup events on this Calendar are free, in Perth (unless otherwise stated) and correct at time of publishing… but please check links for full details, as things may have changed.
- This event has passed.
High Impact Public Speaking ($695)
11 November @ 9:00 am - 4:30 pm$695
Learn the art of speech building, speech writing and sppech delivery in this one-day seminar. This workshop is ideal for anyone wanting to better understand the techniques used by the professionals. Write better speeches in less time.
- How to write for impact.
- How to make a memorable beginning.
- Seven strategies for targeting your message to your audience.
- How to weave personal stories into your presentations to build
credibility and audience rapport.
- The 14 strategies President William Jefferson Clinton uses in his
- How to plan for audience interaction.
- How to write a powerful ending.
- How to present and control anxiety and nerves.
Total Cost: $695.00 (plus. GST)
The first three registrations will received a signed copy of my latest book published by McGraw-Hill Ïnsider Secrets of International Speaking.
Ongoing mentoring for 90 days after the event and we will review any speeches you write valued at $400.
If you'd like to have your WA startup event showing on this calendar, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with all the information, including booking details (e.g. Eventbrite link).