** DUE TO THE CURRENT CORONAVIRUS OUTBREAK, ALL MEETINGS HAVE BEEN EITHER POSTPONED, CANCELLED OR ARE ONLINE. **
Please check with the event organiser in each case, as information is changing by the hour…
~~ ~~ ~~
- This event has passed.
High Impact Public Speaking ($695)
11 November, 2019 @ 9:00 am - 4:30 pm$695
Learn the art of speech building, speech writing and sppech delivery in this one-day seminar. This workshop is ideal for anyone wanting to better understand the techniques used by the professionals. Write better speeches in less time.
- How to write for impact.
- How to make a memorable beginning.
- Seven strategies for targeting your message to your audience.
- How to weave personal stories into your presentations to build
credibility and audience rapport.
- The 14 strategies President William Jefferson Clinton uses in his
- How to plan for audience interaction.
- How to write a powerful ending.
- How to present and control anxiety and nerves.
Total Cost: $695.00 (plus. GST)
The first three registrations will received a signed copy of my latest book published by McGraw-Hill Ïnsider Secrets of International Speaking.
Ongoing mentoring for 90 days after the event and we will review any speeches you write valued at $400.
If you’d like to have your WA startup event showing on this calendar, please email email@example.com with all the information, including booking details (e.g. Eventbrite link).