All startup events on this Calendar are free, in Perth (unless otherwise stated) and correct at time of publishing… but please check links for full details, as things may have changed.
Entries CLOSE for WAITTA Incite Awards 2020
27 February @ 5:00 pm
- 13 December 2019 – Early Bird price for entries close
- 27 February 2020 – Submissions Close
- 2 April 2020 – Announcement of Finalists – Innovation Excellence Finalists’ Function & PitchFest
- 30 April to 6 May 2020 – Judging Week – Finalist Presentations to Judging Panels
- 12 June 2020 – Announcement of Winners –INCITE Awards Gala Presentation Dinner
ENTRIES ARE NOW OPEN FOR THE 29TH INCITE AWARDS
The annual INCITE Awards showcase innovation in ICT products, services, technical solutions and projects. Entering the Awards provides an excellent opportunity for individuals, companies and teams to receive due recognition for their successes in the ever-growing ICT sector of the Western Australian economy.
The Awards provide the only gateway for Western Australians to enter the National iAwards and recognise individual achievement, product innovation and excellence. We encourage all WA organisations, teams and individuals to nominate and showcase the strength and diversity of ICT-based innovation in our state.
This year the INCITE Awards span ICT excellence across 10 awards recognising individual achievement, product innovation and project excellence.
The 10 Award Categories are as follows:
- Smarter Communities
- Transformative Business Solutions
- Innovating Government
- Social Impact
- Startup of the Year
- Research & Innovation Project of the Year
- Peter Fillery Best Undergraduate Tertiary Student Project of the Year
- Dr Mal Bryce WA Tech Company of the Year
- Pearcey Western Australian Entrepreneur of the Year
- Achiever of the Year
Full details of the Award Categories are available HERE
The entry process is outlined HERE
ENTER NOW to be part of our State’s leading ICT Awards!
If you'd like to have your WA startup event showing on this calendar, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with all the information, including booking details (e.g. Eventbrite link).