** DUE TO THE CURRENT CORONAVIRUS OUTBREAK, ALL MEETINGS HAVE BEEN EITHER POSTPONED, CANCELLED OR ARE ONLINE. **
Please check with the event organiser in each case, as information is changing by the hour…
~~ ~~ ~~
- This event has passed.
Blockchain for Agriculture
31 October, 2019 @ 4:30 pm - 7:00 pm
Blockchain can transform global agriculture sector by providing traceability, food safety, transparent transactions, provenance of food from farm to plate, land ownership, improved logistics, greater supply chain visibility, rural finance, IoT & sensor monitoring, smart contracts and much more.
In partnership with Natsoft, Curtin R&D Blockchain Lab presents Blockchain in Agriculture.
1. Introduction to Blockchain Technology
2. Blockchain & other emerging technologies like Internet of Things (IoT)
3. Blockchain for Food Traceability & Food Safety.
4. Blockchain based Smart Contracts for Agriculture Insurance
5. Blockchain & Land Governance
6. Blockchain based Agriculture Supply Chain & Logistics
7. How to implement blockchain in agriculture sector
8. Challenges & Interesting Questions
Dr Vidy Potdar is a multi-award-winning researcher and the Director of the Blockchain R&D Laboratory at Curtin University.
Curtin Law School, Room 208, 57 Murray Street, Perth
Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org by Tuesday 29 October
If you’d like to have your WA startup event showing on this calendar, please email email@example.com with all the information, including booking details (e.g. Eventbrite link).