So, how was the September quarter for you?
Over the last 3 months, Startup News had over 15,000 unique visitors to the site, and our Fri 3pm email grew its subscriber base to more than 3,500. We published 82 stories (6 more than June quarter), 6 podcast episodes – all of which, together with all 63 published so far can be found on the ‘Startup West’ website, www.startupwest.com.au.
Startup West judged #2 startup podcast in Australia!
Talking of our podcast, ‘Startup West’, last week we made #2 on Australia’s top startup podcasts, as judged by Feedspot on factors such as “traffic rank, social media followers, domain authority & freshness.”
We’re fresh. Nice one. Have you subscribed? We are 3 years old now and have published 64 episodes, with more to come this year. Search for ‘Startup West’ wherever you get your podcasts, or go to the Startup West website.
Top (Most Read) 10 articles, Sep Qtr 2021
OK, back to our regular quarterly feature, counting down the most read articles in Startup News. Here they are:
- WA gov announce new $100M funding, 30 Aug
- Football app lets you train through your phone (GetMetrix), 29 July
- VetDB bags $478K AC grant, 20 June
- There’s a party, and you’re envited (Envited), 20 June
- CERI Launches $100K fund, 6 Aug
- 5 common pitch deck mistakes, 27 June
- How to forgive yourself and others, 19 Sep
- Food ordering app (Rewalty), 2 July
- Quantifying change with MapIzy, 14 Aug
- Agworld sold for $100M, 3 Sep
- WA takes out 3 of 9 national iAwards, 9 Sep
The thirst for stories about funding continues…
Go #WA #Startups! Keep your stories coming – about to launch a new product? made a new appointment? got something cool to share..?
Email us on email@example.com for any of your stories, and events@… for any meetings to add to the calendar.