So, how was the first quarter of 2021 for you?
We took an extended break after Christmas, and were back publishing articles at the end of January (just in time for a snap 5-day lockdown!). We launched a new Startup News website – a completely fresh design – and our fortnightly podcast Startup West kicked off with its third series and 50th episode.
We experienced our largest ever quarter of traffic, up again (+10%) on the same period last year, and we have more than 3,400 registered subscribers that receive our weekly Fri 3pm enews wrap. We don’t know how many people there are in the WA startup scene, but we reckon we have it pretty well covered. 😎
Top (Most Read) 10 articles, Mar Qtr 2021
We’ve published 60 stories since returning in January 25th, the most read stories since then were:
- Singular Health lists on ASX
- How to value your Business – advice piece from RSM
- 5 ingredients to help local startups: Report from Curtin Uni
- Hyprfire raises $2.25M from local investors
- Former Eagles captain to be GM of Complete Home Filtration
- Renergi wins $5.9M to turn trash to energy
- Bootstrapping your IT infrastructure for under $5K – advice from RSM
- MapIzy wins BRII grant
- Quantum announces 10 startups for 2021 program
- Two WA startups partner up (Quipmo & WA HomeStay)
Stay safe. Stay well.
Go #WA #Startups!
Email us on email@example.com for any of your stories, and events@… for any meetings to add to the calendar.