The longest running (now in its 30th year) IT Awards this side of the Mississippi is allowing you a little while longer to get your applications in.
Rather than April 9th, the new deadline has been pushed back to Fri 16th April.
As Incite Awards Chair Niamh Toohey said in an announcement:
Resources to support your INCITE Awards submissions
The following resources are available to help create an award winning submission for the 30th INCITE Awards:
- Recording of our “INCITE Top Tips” Masterclass on Tuesday 30 March with a presentation from our Chief Judge, and advice from last year’s winners: Watch it here.
- A top tips blog post from our Chief Judge: View it here.
The categories this year are:
- Transformative solutions – recognises and celebrates an outstanding transformative digital and/or technological solution created or based in WA, that’s transforming processes, culture, customer experience and/or business solutions.
- Social impact – recognises an outstanding digital and/or technology solution created in or based in WA that solves pressing social challenges and/or injustices.
- Innovating government – recognises an outstanding ICT solution created in WA, dedicated to making governments digitally innovating and inclusive.
- Startup – recognises outstanding digital innovation by a Western Australia-based company in the start-up phase of development.
- Research and innovation – recognises digital research development activities undertaken in developing novel/”new to market” services or products or improving existing services or products.
- Peter Fillery Undergraduate Student Project – recognises the most outstanding ICT project undertaken by a Western Australian based tertiary undergraduate student or group of students.
Get in touch for more support!
If you have any questions or if need further help you with your 30th INCITE Awards submission, please get in touch directly with the Incite Award Events Team – email@example.com – who will respond within a few hours or call Petra Vanessie – Marketing Lead – on 0439 035 150.
Good luck with your 30th INCITE Awards submissions! Remember, they are due in by midnight Friday 16 April 2021.