// The best day in the year – West Tech Fest – has published its second round of speaker announcements for the Weds 4th December event…
If you’ve not done so yet, don’t miss out on your discounted tickets (see offer below) for the main West Tech Fest conference day, this year on Weds 4th December at the State Theatre Centre, Perth.
The organisers are delighted with the round up of speakers already announced for this year’s event, and with the promise of more to come, it looks like being an unmissable day.
“Over its eight years, West Tech Fest has evolved into a truly community driven event for the WA tech sector,” Rohan McDougall, Director, Commercialisation at Curtin University and co-organiser of WTF told Startup News.
“It provides multiple opportunities to build relationships with those who can help access national and global markets. Get involved!”
Speakers Announced (more to come)
- AMANDA PRICE, Head of High Growth Ventures, KPMG;
- ANDREW LARK, Marketing & Digital Leader. Entrepreneur. Amazon Best-Selling Author. Speaker & Coach;
- ASH KIRVAN, Strategy & Growth Advisor;
- BILL TAI, VC, Board Member Bitfury Group, Founder ACTAI, Co-Founder WTF & XTC;
- CARLO BELLINI, Business strategist, Performance coach, Physician;
- DAVE WARD, Senior Vice President, CTO – Engineering, & Chief Architect, Cisco;
- ELAINE STEAD, Committee Member at AVCAL – Australian Private Equity and Venture Capital Association Limited;
- GIGI BRISSON, Partner – Attractor Ventures; Founder & CEO – Ocean Elders;
- JACKIE VULLINGHS, Investor at AirTree Ventures;
- JODIE AUSTER, GM, Australia and New Zealand, Uber Eats;
- KALI NORMAN, Senior Manager, Spacecubed;
- KATH GILES, Managing Director/CEO at OncoRes Medical;
- LARRY LOPEZ, Director of Accelerating Commercialisation, Department of Industry, Innovation and Science, Chair West Tech Fest;
- MARCUS TAN, CEO & Medical Director at HealthEngine, Angel Investor, Professional Company Director
- MICHAEL MASTERSON, MD of Australia and New Zealand, EverEdge;
- MICHELLE DICKINSON (MNZM), Founder & CTO Nanogirl Labs LTD, Author No. 8 Recharged & The Kitchen Science Cookbook;
- PENNY LOCASO, Happiness Hacker, BKindred;
- PROFESSOR DEBORAH TERRY AO, Vice-Chancellor, Curtin University;
- RACHAEL NEUMANN, Head of Startups, Australia & New Zealand at Amazon Web Services (AWS);
- ROHAN MCDOUGALL, Director IP Commercialisation, Curtin University;
- SAM FORBES, General Manager, Remote Systems Technology, Fugro
- A full list of speakers & their Bios can be viewed here.
Discounted Tickets for Startup News readers!
Startup News readers can get a $50 discount when booking tickets using the code ‘STARTUPNEWSWTF‘.
Wednesday 4 December @ State Theatre Centre of WA (500 people max)
Startup News Ticket Price: $125 + booking fee, discounted from $175 + booking fee (includes After Party presented by City of Perth)
Discounted ‘Affiliate Ticket’ Access Code Link:
- click THIS LINK and
- choose AFFILIATE TICKET
Startup News is the media sponsor of West Tech Fest