// Grants totalling $100K are handed out every year via Landgate’s SPURonWA grant. Startups in location-data tech are encouraged to apply…
Every year since 2016, Landgate has allocated $100,000 to their competitive SPURonWA grant program.
Individual grants of up to $25,000 are on offer for WA businesses and startups that are developing innovative location data based ideas/products/services that:
- make innovative use of Landgate and other government agencies’ location data;
- reduce operating costs for government and industry;
- improve government service delivery;
- create a stronger local economy through growth of business enterprise in WA.
“We’re supporting the state’s ‘Diversify WA’ framework which ‘provides an economic blueprint for collaboration between government, industry and the community, and supports government’s focus on creating secure, quality jobs, growing and diversifying the economy and attracting investment,’” SPUR Hub Coordinator Jenny Howard told Startup News in an email.
Rounds 1-3 of the SPURonWA grant program awarded funding to 22 businesses and startups across 13 different industries including finance, building and construction, property, agriculture, water services, information technology and community services.
- Closing date: 5pm AWST, 13 September
- Assessment of submissions by SPUR: mid-Sept to mid-Oct
- Announcement of successful applicants: mid-Oct
- Grant funding allocation received: mid-Nov
- Start of project period: from mid-Nov
- Completion of project: mid-May
WA startups – you have 3 weeks to get in your application.
Closing date at 5pm Friday 13 September
This could be your year.
APPLY HERE >> https://www.spur.wa.gov.au/spuronwa-grant
Any questions, please ask Jenny Howard, SPUR Hub Coordinator on 9273 0787 or email email@example.com.