Last week Perth-based funding data company Techboard held its first public ‘Roundtable’. If you missed it, we have a link to the video…
Like any good startup, Techboard co-founder Peter van Bruchem has been quietly chipping away at his venture for years and growing its service offerings.
Last week’s ‘Roundtable’ event was the first of its type, aimed at publicising the local startups and tech company funding situation here in WA, as well as highlighting Techboard’s Funding Data.
Peter had arranged an eclectic mix of ten experts who represented various funding types and an audience sat back to listen as RSM’s Stephen Carroll prised the discussion out of them. Jurgen van Pletsen of Niche Interview recorded the entire session for posterity…
CLICK HERE TO OPEN TECHBOARD
(new window) from where you can navigate to the video.
The Panel of 10
- Ashley Zimpel (Enable Funding equity crowdfunding – formerly ASSOB)
- Charlie Gunningham (Accelerating Commercialisation – Australian Government fund)
- Gary Macbeth (808 Ventures, VC)
- Leigh Travers (DigitalX)
- Liddy McCall (Yuuwa Capital, VC)
- Morgan Barron (Ventnor Capital)
- Susie Jackson (Investment facilitation, family office)
- Tim Brewer (Entrepreneur in Residence of Plus8 muru-D)
- Tim Moore (Dorado Capital)
- Tracie Clark (Angel Investor, Perth Angels)