We are pleased to announce that the Curtin Accelerate 2017 program is now open for applications from Curtin University staff, students and alumni.
This is the fourth intake for the Curtin Accelerate program, which is a free, ten-week program where applicants will be provided with the support and guidance they need to commercialise their innovative idea.
What does the program offer?
If you qualify for entry into the program, you’ll receive:
- a $5,000 equity-free grant
- access to co-working space, bookable meeting rooms and IT infrastructure
- access to key industry contacts and networks, including commercialisation experts, investors and potential partners
- business start-up workshops designed and delivered by Yuuwa Capital Investment Director Matthew Macfarlane
- 10-weeks personalised mentoring from specialists in digital marketing, business growth, intellectual property and finance to help build and improve your idea for commercial success.
The Curtin Accelerate 2017 program will run weekly on Wednesdays (9 – 5pm) from January to March 2017 at the Curtin Graduate School of Business, based in the Perth CBD.
Apply before 11 November at curtin.edu/accelerate.
Image: Asim Alnamat