Disruption is their middle names, and now they are here in Perth – welcome UBER.
Based out of SpaceCubed, local spearhead Douglas Ma has been busy getting everything in place for a while now. Today marked their soft launch (http://blog.uber.com/helloperth) with some Eagles power Nic Naitanui and Chris Masten.
The good news from this is the attention that this brings to the local startup scene, if Uber can come here, we can certainly do some good on our own.
And… Uber have some positions vacant, which look pretty interesting. See below.
Uber is changing the way you get around. Whether you’re in town for a business meeting and need to get to the top of the Terrace, venturing to Fremantle to grab a bite at Little Creatures, or in need of a safe and reliable ride home from Northbridge on a Friday night. Beginning today, Uber has got you covered– all at the touch of a button.
HOW TO USE UBER & STEALTH PROMO
1) Download the Uber app on your smartphone and create an account.
2) Using the pin, set your pick-up location and request a ride and in minutes, your friendly driver will show up and get you on your way.
3) No unnecessary waiting: you can see where your car is on a live map and get a notification when it’s arriving.
4) There is never a need for cash with Uber. All payments are processed in the app via credit card and your receipt will be emailed to you instantly.
5) If you’ve never used Uber before, use promo code: UBERLOVESPERTH and get $25 off your first ride in Perth!